“Write the Future” is a grassroots movement aimed at championing the production of “Star Trek: Legacy”. Volunteers play a pivotal role in advocating for the show by representing the campaign at local events worldwide, from intimate Star Trek fan club meetings to major comic/sci-fi/genre conventions.
- Attend selected events as a representative of the “Write the Future” letter-drive.
- Engage with attendees, sharing the vision and importance of Star Trek: Legacy.
- Distribute and collect form letters. (It’s estimated that a volunteer will handle approximately 25 letters per hour.)
- Mail the collected letters to Paramount Global in New York.
- Ensure that all activities align with the ethos of the campaign: respect, passion, and inclusivity.
- Outgoing and communicative.
- Passionate about Star Trek, especially the proposed Star Trek: Legacy series.
- Committed to the mission and goals of the “Write the Future” campaign.
- Willing to adhere strictly to all local, state, and federal laws.
- Respectful of and obedient to all event rules and regulations.